The scene begins with Jessica Lynn shaking her ass around while some shitty song plays. Works for me. It then cuts to two idiots that I think are going to rob a house or something. One of them is African American, and the fact that the 40 Ounce Bounce people have him planning to rob a white person offends me to no end. I’ll be sending in a nasty e-mail to them, so hopefully I get a free subscription or something. Anyway, they hide behind a tree, while they are “crunked up” on this 40 Ounce Bounce, and then proceed to rob some guy. They rob him, and then Jessica Lynn pops out in a superhero costume. Her superpower is apparently shaking her ass. Fuck this is stupid. The man that she saves offers to thank her by inviting Buttwoman inside.
Once inside some dialogue occurs, and the guy that got robbed and Jessica Lynn are about to get their fuck on. She starts by placing his penis inside and around her mouth, while caressing it, and sort of making a “jerkin’” motion with her hand. I’m not sure what this phenomenon is called, but I sure hope that one day some lucky gal does it to me. At about 6:08 the finally stops giving the dude head, and as she begins to take her top(cape?) off, the guy informs her that that was amazing. I’d have to disagree, as that was not one of the better blowjobs I’ve seen in my day. Eventually she gets even more naked-er, and shakes her ass some more. She seems to really like doing that. The guy starts hitting his dick on her ass, while she shakes it, which I can only assume is somewhat degrading. Probably not as degrading as slapping a girl with your dick after you jizz on her face, but still pretty degrading. A+.
He then decides to insert his penis into her, while saying witty comments such as “Wow, what a super pussy.” Get it, because she’s a super hero? Great writing. The guy continues to rail her while she enthusiastically gets into the fact that she now has a penis inside her. Throughout this very fine dicking, she says things such as “fuck my pussy.” I’m not really sure why, because that’s what he was already doing, and it didn’t really look like he intended to stop.
They continue to fuck in various positions until about 25:30, when possibly the greatest surprise twist happens. The original gentleman of color that tried to rob the dude pops back in the house, and he’s armed with a cock. The fake cock from Monsters of Cock, nonetheless. He informs her he is going to cum on her ass, before doing exactly that. This guy delivers. She looks appalled, while the two robbers begin to pour their 40 ounce malt beverages on her buttocks. She begins to bounce her ass, and all is well in the land of porn.
So, this porn was pretty cool I guess. I’d definitely smash Jessica Lynn, even if she is almost as unenthusiastic about her job as Riley Mason is about giving head. Overall, the scene wasn’t bad, but I think 40 Ounce Bounce is sort of. Well, stupid. Either way, this scene is good for a laugh or two maybe, and Jessica Lynn is definitely hot enough, and good enough at fucking that I’d jerk to her. In conclusion: UR JERKIN’

Screens
Video
1 comment:
hot chick is hot
Post a Comment