Thursday, November 20, 2008

Olivia from Fuck Me Filthy

This review is a request from a good fan, bigmike, and features some chick named Olivia. I think it’s Olivia O’lovely or whatever, but I don’t know what she looks like, and don’t have any of her stuff. I’ve just seen the name around. Anyway, the scene is kinda neat I guess, so here it is.

The scene begins with some dude doing pushups with those hand things. The Perfect Pushup I believe it’s called. Then some girl that isn’t very hot walks in. She’s dressed like a whore, and talks about boring shit for a while. I can’t really hear it, because my stupid fucking neighbors are blasting shitty Lil Wayne music. The man, apparently a fitness trainer, informs her of the mechanics of a sit-up. Then he has her do some leg workout, while the girl has some stupid fucking look on her face the entire time. Then he decides to be smooth as fuck, and convinces her to take her shorts off. Her ass is kinda gross looking, but whatever, I’d still smash it. Then the dude takes his pants off. It is then apparent that not unlike Ron Burgundy, he has a massive erection. Hopefully he’ll just walk it off.

The dude starts kissing her panties, while she looks like a moron and talks and shit. Her pussy eventually becomes visible, and she has bush. Gross. The guy continues to eat her out, doing a pretty shitty job, while she looks at the camera and says dumb shit. I don’t like this scene so far. You can also see both of their fashionable workout shoes. The dude finally whips his dick out, and then removes her panties. They 69 for a bit, then the dude starts fucking her. She seems to be enjoying it, as does he. At 14:40 it seems like the porn is going to end, but it doesn’t! The dude cums. And they begin to speak very obnoxiously, about fucking again in a bit.

When the scene returns, they are fucking again! Talk about foreshadowing. They fuck a bunch, then at 25:45, one of the greatest things to ever happen in porn happens. The dude climbs on top of her, spanks her ass, then starts grinding his shit on her. It looks like he’s fucking her, but he isn’t. Then the dude fucking somersaults, and starts eating out her shit again. Then they fuck some more and he nuts, and that’s basically the scene.

That was pretty fucking cool I guess. Certainly not my best review, but whatever, all the shit was already uploaded, and it is interesting to watch. What I did enjoy personally has to do with my childhood. When I was young I was really big on wrestling, and now at this age, I’m really big on porn. It’s good to see the two finally being integrated. I just wish it was a hotter chick getting smashed when I see shit like that. Anyway, UR JERKIN’. Maybe.




Screen

Video

No comments: