Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Amateur Video - My Friend's Girlfriend

Hello, and welcome to the latest UR JERKIN' update. This update features a girl that I'm acquaintances with, her boyfriend, and two of his best friends. For the sake of keeping it anonymous, we'll call her "Ol' Gangbang." I know that got you stoked, so I'll get straight to the review.

The video begins with Ol' Gangbang, who kind of looks like Tina Fey, taking off her shirt-like article of clothing. She then reaches for her 99 cent store lip gloss, and applies it, in a feeble attempt to look sexified. She plays with the camera a bit, then takes off another article of clothing. Then she plays with the camera a bit more. Then she removes her boob-panties, but does it while keeping her shirt on - bummer. Then, to my pleasant surprise, my home boy and three of his friends walk into the room. My homeboy, who we'll call "The largest girth on earth," immediately throws Ol' Gangbang back onto her bed, flips her over, and shoves the largest girth on earth right on into the largest gape on... earth. He pulls her up, and starts smashing her ass-guts in a standing position. She starts doming up one of his friends, while she continues to get nailed in the ass like a Gayrilla Biscuit. After this, my homeboy pulls off this fucking weird like, gymnastic maneuver? I'm not really sure what to call it, but in one fluid motion, his dick has switched from being inside of her ass, to being inside of her mouth. This is when it gets interesting.

She is now laying on her back, as my friend furiously throatfucks her. During this, his friend lays next to them, and my homeboy stops throatfucking her, picks her up, and sets her down on his dick. The friend starts smashing her ass, then my homeboy starts fucking her vagina, while she gives head to a second friend. This continues for a little bit, until around the end where the chick screams at the top of her lungs, and runs out of the room. The guys look around in confusion, and just faintly in the background, you can hear her yell, "YOUR ASSHOLE FRIEND CAME IN MY ASS." Bravo, homeboy's friend. Bravo.

I hope you all enjoyed it and such. This was probably some of the craziest amateur shit I've seen in my life. Not often am I surprised by what appears to be a striptease, which in actuality is a gangbang. I hope you all enjoy this update. UR JERKIN'







Video

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

... holy shit

Anonymous said...

Good one. Hey, I wouldn't mind adding some content to this site. Hit me up with an email at nick_fury7@yahoo.com

Anonymous said...

Hey, I really want to see this, but I can't download from megaupload at school. Is there any way that you could up it to mediafire or anywhere else?

Anonymous said...

This is hands down the most depressing thing that I've seen in my entire life. How can you possibly sleep at night?