Wednesday, January 23, 2008

Jasmine Byrne in Weapons of Ass Destruction 4

Hello, and welcome to my brand new blog, UR JERKIN’. This is my first critic blog, and I hope you all enjoy it.

The first scene is of a lovely young lass named Jasmine Byrne, in a movie titled “Weapons of Ass Destruction 4.” Jasmine Byrne is a full time porn star, is twenty something years old, but if I recall correctly, she is also “barely legal” and still a “college co-ed.” Beats me. Regardless, she is hot and I’d totally smash.

The scene begins with a shot of Jasmine’s legs, and pans down to her lovely rump, which can be seen quite well in her lingerie. Then she gets up and walks around a bit. Then she plays with her pussy some, and some lucky motherfucker decides to play with her for a bit. He then begins putting common household items in her buttocks, such as a dildo, and some weird pump thingy. Eventually he gets domed up, and the usual events of a porno occur. You all know what I’m talking about. In the end of it, he blows his load on her face. Solid scene, backed hard – into her ass.

All in all, I highly recommend this scene. Happy Jerkin’




















Screenies: http://hidebehind.com/B25721

Video: http://www.megaupload.com/?d=HGQ7ABN6

2 comments:

Rambler said...

ME RIKEY

Matt said...

She definetly knows who to take a dick to the throat