Thursday, January 24, 2008

Texas Presley in Facial Deposits 3

Welcome back to yet another fun filled edition of UR JERKIN’. Today I’m going to critique a scene I discovered on the B9. It’s a scene from the movie “Facial Deposits 3,” and stars a young up and cummer(LOL!!!!!!11one) by the name of Texas Presley. I first learned about this young philly because of her supposedly being a part of the straight edge religion. With a “Pride” tattoo on one wrist, I mean who WOULDN’T associate her with straight edge? Completely 100% unrelated to that, she also has the word “Texas” on her other wrist, but this is neither the place or time to try to draw up wacky conclusions and explanations of how to link Texas, pride, and straight edge. Further proof that her edge is strong can be seen by the xxx tattoo on her back, which has no relevance or meaning in the porn industry whatsoever. Anyway, on to the porn!

There is only one word to describe this scene. Faptastic. Is that even a word? Well it is now. The scene begins by Texas standing around in shorts and a pink top. She makes a weird looking face at the camera. After this she begins Sanning some Diego. While she Sans that dudes Diego, she makes a weird face at the camera. She then begins to titty fuck the dude, while making a weird face at the camera. Eventually they get to the fucking, and you can continue to watch her make weird faces at the camera.

I’m not exactly positive how to describe this face, it kind of looks like the face someone that’s really, really baked would make when trying to remember where they put their keys. In a way, it reminds me of how a bro would look as he stands in disbelief, mouth open in amazement. Yeah, that’s a good way to describe it. She looks like a bro who just saw a 2008 F-150 that was raised, blasting Incubus, had a ginormous SKIN decal, and was also being driven by the coolest bro in the village, with one arm out the window showing off his new siq tribal sleeve. Regardless of this, the girl is still smoking hot, and I’d smash.









Screenies:
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/81794864.jpg
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/1D5C3CAD.jpg
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/80FABC40.jpg
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/AADA63DA.jpg
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/672A5DD1.jpg
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/85DC5480.jpg
http://www.hidebehind.com/img/F47D82A8.jpg

Video: http://www.sendspace.com/file/ii8zwb

1 comment:

Matt said...

Texas is sooo hot

would smash