Saturday, August 23, 2008

Nautica Thorn - Asking for support for a benefit show.

This isn't a porn, but it's for a good cause, and it's backed by Nautica Thorn.

"My two dear friends Tom and Monsta need our help. Black and Blue Productions is teaming up with Moli . com to raise money for their medical bills. Sign up to this free and if they reach 10,000 people, they will donate $5000. Or you can go to the benefit concert in New York on September 27th at Studio B. All the proceeds will go to Tom and Monsta.
www.Moli.com/blacknblueproductions "





























































Video

Support


UR JERKIN' update once I figure out what to review.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

this blog is great but how about you update more?

Anonymous said...

fuck you. you bastard misogynist!

woman objectifier!

Anonymous said...

fuck this blog sucks. anyone got a link to one that isn't completely shit!?!

Anonymous said...

this blog has officially gone to SHIT

Anonymous said...

nigger

Anonymous said...

I really miss when this blog was updated at LEAST once a week. Seriously, I'm about to quit coming here, and I've been a fan for awhile.

Anonymous said...

This is the same guy that last posted. Sorry to tell you, but the end. It's been over a month and I'm done. You were hilarious, entertaining, and all of my friends loved refreshing your blog. Guess it's over. It was fun, good sir.

UR JERKIN' said...

chill out, i'll post something soon.