Hello, and welcome to UR JERKIN’ This scene features the lovely Sasha Grey, and some dudes. Sasha Grey is hot. I don’t know why she’s so hot, normally I’m into girls with bigger racks, but seriously, something about her. Anyway, here’s the porn.
The scene starts out with some old dude, that looks like Steven Tyler from Aerosmith, looking at porn on a couch. Then this lucky motherfucker has Sasha fucking Grey walk in on him, wearing one of the hottest outfits. We find out that the dude is a friend of her father’s here. She takes the dudes porn, and starts talking to the guy about how her boyfriend fucks her in the ass all the time. I’m very aroused. The old perv starts talking to Sasha about blowjobs and shit, and then she starts grabbing his dick. This guy is one lucky motherfucker. Eventually she has the dude depants, as she begins to wrap her mouth around his penis, while the old dude looks like he’s about to die. He tries stopping her for some reason, saying shit like “but you have a boyfriend,” which really enrages me. That has got to be the last thing that I would EVER say if Sasha Grey was blowing me. Sasha’s shirt somehow comes up, as she continues going down on the dude, while he face fucks her. He acts really weird while she’s sucking him off, but whatever, I’m still jealous. He also claims that he’s wanted to do this since the first time he set eyes on her. Now, Sasha Grey was 18 or 19 when this filmed, and chances are if this dude can just walk into the house and start looking at porn on the couch, he had to have been friends with Sasha’s dad for a while. Fucking pedo.
Anyway, back to the porn. The dude basically sits on her face while Sasha starts playing with her poonanner. They both seem to be enjoying themselves thoroughly. Being the courteous guy that he is, he makes sure Sasha can breathe by asking her. Good man. Sasha keeps sucking and gags a lot and such, which is pretty cool. Then the man admires her ass by giving her a wedgie, and begins spanking her. Finally he takes her shorts off, and begins smelling her asshole. Sort of weird, but whatever floats his boat I guess. He then spits on her, and eventually begins to motorboat her ass. He then tells her to sit on his face, which he obliges to. At this point I’m going to skip ahead. If I want to see a chick get eaten out, I’ll watch a chick do it, rather than some old dude jerking off. At about 7:10 the Steven Tyler lookalike starts inserting his penis into her vajayjay while she says things like “fuck that tight teen twat.” Hey, that’s the name of the movie! She stares at the camera a lot during this, which sort of bugs me, as I like my porn to seem completely real, but whatever. At 9:00 in an unexpected plot twist, Sasha’s boyfriend walks in. He seems pissed, and Steven Tyler is probably going to get a beatdown. Wrong, Sasha starts sucking him off now, while Steven Tyler starts eating her out. He also informs us that Sasha Grey’s ass tastes like candy. Now I don’t care how hot a girl is, I really doubt an ass that has had that many dicks in it tastes like candy. Unless it’s some sort of disgusting Mexican candy.
Sasha then starts sucking off both of them simultaneously. She seems to be having a wonderful time. Then she finally starts getting fucked, while saying shit like “oh my god, yes.” Her boyfriend says “I like to see you fuck strangers like that,” which is pretty cool I guess. At about 34 minutes, some dude blows a load in her face. She looks sort of Asian here, as her eyes don’t seem to open all the way. Both dudes ejaculate into her mouth, as she continues to look directly at the camera. She then hugs her boyfriend, while thanking him for the “best birthday present ever.” Steven Tyler seems upset, and then leaves, telling them to call him if they need him.
I liked that scene. Sasha Grey is really hot. That’s basically it. She has a new movie coming out soon I think, so I’ll try to get that to you guys eventually. Anyway, here’s the Sasha Grey scene you’ve all been asking for. UR JERKIN’

Screens
Video
4 comments:
LOL'd when I read this.
MOAR!
I want to be a reviewer for this site. I got a porn and writeup with screens and link ready, but where would I PM you? I dont see the blog info link anywhere.
shoot me an e-mail at urjerkin@gmail.com
those dudes dicks definitely touched while in and around her mouth. not cool. good scene, though.
Post a Comment