All persons who appear in any visual depiction contained within UR JERKIN' were eighteen years of age or older at the time of the creation of such depictions yatta yatta etc.
By downloading anything, you agree that you already own a copy of it. If you don't own it, then I will not be held responsible for your actions. You may not use this site to download any material when you do not have the legal rights to do so. It is your own responsibility to adhere to these terms. If you are the copyright owner of these videos, just leave your request, and I will take care of it right away.
If you are under the age of 18, please leave this website right now. Or at least don't tell your parents.
Note: I do not physically upload any of these videos, I merely provide links to where they can be found on the internerd.
Comments and Feedback
It would be greatly appreciated if you would comment on the posts. Whether it be a simple thank you, a simple fuck you, or what you like/don't like, feedback is greatly appreciated. I do have a regular life, so comments go a long way, and encourage me to update more often. Thank you.
1 comment:
Huzzah! Glad you're not gone forever. Lol.
Post a Comment