Saturday, April 12, 2008

Kara Bare in Slut Puppies 2

This scene features Kara Bare from a movie titled “Slut Puppies 2.” Perhaps this girl looks familiar to you? That is because she is none other than Shawna Lenee, the girl from the last update, pre-boob job, and pre-blonde hair.

The scene begins with the narrator letting us know about what’s happening. The hot little neighbor girl invited him over for a surprise. Kara answers the door in some cool girly jumpsuit thing. The dude talks to her about how he’s seen her on the street, but not dressed in her slut jumpsuit. We learn that her parents are out of town for an entire week! Then they decide to go upstairs and the dude informs her of the roundness of her ass. It is pretty round I suppose. She keeps giving really vague answers to all the stupid questions he asks. She never admits to being a slut, so I guess this is a pretty unlikely event.

Eventually the lower part of her jumpsuit comes off, exposing her vergina. She also begins playing with her erect nipples, as this dude continues talking to her. She also spreads her butt, and informs us that she can “get real slutty.” She won’t let the dude lick her snatch either, and quite frankly, I’m glad she won’t. Booooring. He explains that there have been many times where he’s been jerkin’ it to her in the window.

Suddenly, out of fucking nowhere, two dudes show up and she starts to suck one off while the other one eats her out. The cameraman continues talking to her while she’s blowing the dudes, inquiring about some important questions, such as if she intends to take those cocks in her vagina. The answer is yes. She sucks the dudes off for a while, until about 10:30 where she finally gets smashed. The cameraman continues to ask questions about her intentions, and we learn that she plans on riding some cock. She continues to get pounded while the cameraman narrates. At about 16:00 she decides to address the camera, and lick one of the dude’s sack. The guy that’s hitting it from behind rails her, and sounds like a dog when it’s out of breath from running. So the panting dude continues to smash as Kara moans. He then spreads her cheeks, and we all get a good view of her from the back. At about 20:00 we learn that the reason Kara likes being fucked is because she is a whore. Intriguing. She gets fucked and blows the other dude for about 5 more minutes, and then it’s preparation time for the money shot. She states she’s going to let these guys make a mess out of her pretty little face. After giving a pretty crappy hand job, the dude finally takes over and blows his load all over her chest and face. Then the other dude nuts on her face. The end.

I personally don’t like this actress as much pre-boob job and pre-blonde hair. I think it’s mainly because I like boobs. Regardless, boobs or no boobs, she’s hot, and I’d smash. UR JERKIN’




Really, really bad picture of her. I hate finding pictures of stars. They always look so bad.



Screens

Video

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Pre-job? Not worth the download, she's cute but it's her extra cuppage that seals the deal.

On a side note, great blog matey :D I think the main reason people don't comment is that they don't want their blogger account tarnished with this kind of material - I know I don't, but I felt I had to make the effort to say thanks.