This scene features the lovely Veronique Vega from the movie “Brown Eyed Girl.” I’m normally not really big on her for some reason, and this is the first scene of her I’ve ever downloaded and kept. This scene also features some dude that I remember seeing about five years ago in a really good Jack’s Teen America video. I don’t know his name, but he certainly gets around. He also has some sick tats brah. This video certainly isn’t going to be one of my funniest reviews. I feel I’ll be reviewing this in a much more serious, and chauvinistic way. This video perfectly portrays the perfect girl. I don’t think she says more than twenty words the entire time.
The scene begins with Veronique walking away from the camera in a really, really hot outfit. She’s wearing a pink bra, and some cool short things that have part of the ass cut out. She takes the bottoms off, and it cuts to her licking her finger while looking at the camera. In this picture she looks ridiculously like Maya Rudolph, who I have a ginormous crush on ever since I first saw her on SNL. Then her top comes off and the other dude walks into the room. They kiss, the dude sucks some titty, and then states that he likes that she’s eager, as she unbuttons his shirt. He whips his dick out, and she gets right down to business, without saying a single word. She truly is the perfect woman. Then for some reason the dude spits in her mouth, and she simply laughs it off. I want to marry this girl.
She basically keeps sucking off the dude while he talks or makes weird noises, sorta like grunts. He then lifts her upside down, into some sort of inverted piledriver position, and she begins to fellate him upside-down while he licks her snatch. I normally don’t approve of dudes eating out girls in porn, but this is pretty god damn impressive. Throughout this part, she periodically stops sucking to go “ahh” as if this dude’s cock is water, and she’s been wandering the desert for days. You’ll also notice that throughout the rest of the movie, she stops and looks at the camera, and either laughs or smiles. I suppose in a way, this makes her the female Jimmy Fallon. Anyway, back to the porn, the dude eventually lays her face down and starts railing her. He says things like “ahh god damn,” and she says things like “oh, oh ahhhhh,” while staring directly into the camera and smiling. Eventually you get a little bit of what seems like a POV, but it isn’t, the cameraman is just way too comfortable.
So they keep fucking, she sucks him off a bit, you know, the usual. They continue fucking, the dude cusses a bunch, she moans, the usual. At about 19 minutes she says “ah fuck,” possibly one of the first words she’s said the entire time. They keep fucking until about 21:50 where it’s finally time for homeboy to blow his load on her face. He does so as she adjusts her stupid ugly necklace. She ingests the semen, and someone asks if she’s nasty or something, and calls her a yeller. Then she says some other thing I don’t care about, and the movie ends.
All in all, this movie has quickly grown to become one of my favorites, and I feel it should be shown, sort of as a guideline, to all women. If all women were like this – not talking, and down to fuck – the world would be a much happier place. So have a look at this scene, maybe watch it with your special lady, and then tell her how much you wish she was more like Veronique Vega. I can’t see how this could be a bad idea. UR JERKIN’ (because your lady will be pissed)

Screens
Video
No comments:
Post a Comment