The scene starts with some dude, Nick or Mick or Flick or something. He has a very strong accent, and claims that he will show us what happens if you “make party too much.” The first thing you need is a lot of cash. I don’t like where this is going. The camera then pans to Jenaveve Jolie and Charmane Star, two lovely call girls. He’s apparently going to engage in prostitution, and the ladies won’t give him a discount. Bummer.
He begins by going down on Jeneveve Jolie, and to his surprise, they do offer to give him a discount! Now, I’ve never been with a hooker, but I’m pretty sure the last thing I’d do to one is go down on her. They give him a 2 for 1 deal, and he begins going down on Charmane now. He then licks Charmane’s ass as she undresses. They start giving him head while he says stuff that I can’t understand due to his accent. This continues for a few boring minutes. He removes Jenaveve’s underwear, and prepares to start the revolution. He begins intercoursing her while Charmane grabs his dick occasionally, and supervises. Then comes Charmane’s term, as he sexes her while Jenaveve spanks her, fingers her butt, and grabs the dude’s balls. This continues for a while, and at about 7:45 you can see a camera man get in the shot. He does it again a bit later. Back in the spirit of porn, the dude has Charmane over his shoulder, and is draping her down so she can suck his dick at the same time as Jenaveve. Then he spins her back around and fucks her some more. The pesky camera man continues to get in shots.
The camera fades out and back in, and they’re now on a bed. The dude’s about to fuck Jenaveve, while Charmane’s JERKIN’ As her inserts his manhood in her, the film does some weird camera trick that made me think my VLC player fucked up. Jenaveve rides his wiener while he eats out Charmane. Charmane starts faking an orgasm, and has some really goofy look on her face. Then an unexpected plot twist occurs, and Jenaveve starts eating out Charmane. Never saw it coming. Then the lucky dude gets his dick sucked by both hot girls again, while he tongues Charmane. Now Charmane starts riding his dick, while Jenaveve makes out with the dude who just licked some ass. A lot more sex occurs that I would honestly just be wasting my time by summarizing. At about 23:00 you can see the dude have a really, really stupid look on his face while he bones one of them. Makes me wish I was less intelligent so I could bang hot broads all day.
At 24:00 the dude finishes, and makes a pretty weird noise in doing so. It sounds like when Peter Griffin fell and hurt his leg on the Beer Factory episode of Family Guy. Anyway, he blows his load on the two girls tits, then they rub their cum-soaked nipples together for some reason. Then they rub his dick in his cum that resides on their tits. Finally, like a true man, he makes those girls suck the cum off of his dick that they just got on there. Then, like the evil women they are, they tell the dude that he has to pay full price. Women are evil. Then a really, really annoying thing happens, as the women threaten to kill the dude by hitting him over the head with a bottle. Was this really necessary? No. Was it funny? No. So why the fuck would anyone put this in a porn that doesn’t have some stupid theme? So anyway, they keep talking, I hear something about licking pussy, then the guy says something I can’t understand. Then the girls talk more, and it finally ends. The last few minutes were just obnoxious and didn’t need to be there. Fortunately Charmane and Jenaveve are both really hot, so I can deal with it. If you like hot girls getting dicked, I highly advise this video. UR JERKIN’


Screens
Video
4 comments:
your blog fucking rules guy. awesome writing.
Ashlynn Brooke pLEASRES
she's coming soon
Lol @ urjerkin's response.
I'd say this is your best post yet, sir. Keep it up!
Post a Comment